To help speed along with your request, we require that you follow the steps below before posting a ticket on the Help Desk.
Step 1 – First, please take a moment to read the Basic Troubleshooting Guide - nearly 80 % of all tickets opened are due to the issues described in this guide.
Step 2 - Please take a moment to search the help guides, as the answer to your question is likely already here. You can :
- Use the search field at the top,
- You can press CTRL+F in your browser and then search the entire page for keywords,
- Browse the topics in the navigation menu.
It's the fastest way to get the answer you need!
Step 3 – If your question or issue has not been brought up, then please open a ticket with the following information:
- Your live site URL that shows the issue
- Your WordPress login credentials
- Did you install or update the theme? Using FTP or from the WordPress admin panel?
- A specific browser or device involved, if applicable - Operating System version( Windows 8.1, Maverick, etc.), the model of the device (Ipad, Samsung Galaxy, etc.), browser version (Safari, Chrome. Firefox ), etc. And screen resolution 1600/800 1440/900 etc.
- Detailed information describing the issue
- Possible screenshots of the issue
Also, please deactivate all the plugins that don't come with the theme. This will allow us to rule out any third-party plugins conflict. We don't deactivate the plugins on a client's site because sometimes this may cause unforeseen issues.
Step 4 – Let's All Be Civil and Happy People.
Posting a ticket in the Help Desk
Before contacting us, please enter your Envato Purchase code in the VamТam > Dashboard > Register. We need this information for verification and testing purposes. Please also provide the URL of your installation.
If you have difficulties finding the purchase data, check out the Envato Purchase data guide https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202822600-Where-Is-My-Purchase-Code-
If you have installed the theme on localhost, please provide the Item Purchase Code in addition to entering the purchase data in VamТam > Dashboard > Register.